Monday, August 22, 2011

Dolphin Fun is Ageless and Timeless!

Recently, a 95 year old woman visited Dolphin Research Center to try something she'd longed dreamed of experiencing.


Louise Spencer and members of her family enjoyed a Dolphin Encounter with Santini.  Although DRC staff was on hand to provide assistance to Louise, clearly she didn't need it.  She and Santini shared a spectacular dorsal tow through the lagoon!

Her visit inspired us all to remember that you're never too old to have fun and you should experience your dreams whenever possible.

Go Louise!

1 comments:

Julie HURRAH! said...

I was 33 yrs old before I touched a dolphin, but I have been very privileged to witness a few most moving, and most special, dolphin firsts for some individuals considerably older than I was. I have witnessed their tears of pure joy. DRC ensures the dream can come true Always. Thank you!